Agent, I Will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will
compare your home's value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the
efforts we will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as
possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal
to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in
negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of
your questions about the local market area, including schools,
neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Recent Home Sales
homes selling for on your street? Contact me so
that I can send you a customized report containing recent home sales in your
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home
appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer,
or drive right by. Here are a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your
home: If you can budget it, a fresh paint job does wonders for a dingy house.
Drive around your town to find color schemes that are appealing. Install a more
attractive front door, maybe something with leaded glass inserts. If you can't
justify the cost of a new door, consider replacing plain doorknob hardware with
something more attractive. If new hardware is beyond your budget, repaint or
stain the door and polish the hardware.
Make the house sparkle! Wash windows inside and out. Rent a pressure washer and
spray down sidewalks and exterior. Clean out cobwebs. Re-caulk tubs, showers
and sinks. Polish chrome faucets and mirrors. Clean out the refrigerator.
Vacuum daily. Wax floors. Dust furniture, ceiling fan blades and light
fixtures. Bleach dingy grout. Replace worn rugs. Hang up fresh towels. Bathroom
towels look great fastened with ribbon and bows. Clean and air out any musty
smelling areas. Odors are a no-no.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker's commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere
between 6% to 7%.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax,
state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you'll pay for the privilege
of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for
the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and
when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller
and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed
during the home inspection.